Sunday, December 17, 2006

What I do for a living?


Quick question readers. Do I look like a drug dealer?

Seriously.

Ok, story goes like this, I’m getting picked up outside my pad. I’m waiting for my boy to get me, wearing track pants, sneakers, toque, leather jacket and my UBC sweater. I’m just waiting minding my own business when two dudes approach me.

First guy is a scraggly looking cat and his buddy is a heavy set guy, they look like just some typical granola eating, nature hiking white folks. Anyway, they walk by me once then all of a sudden about halfway down the block they turn and approach me again. First guy asks me:

“Hey, you know where I can get some weed?”

“Not around here man, but good luck to you.”

I admit it, this isn’t the first time this has happened to me, and I could smell the bacon on these guys a mile away, but the plot thickens. I’m waiting around again and this real skinny looking guy walking with a limp comes up. This dude is obviously a, and for those of you haven’t guessed from the sparse description already given, then let me elaborate, a crackhead. A straight-up, I love rock, and I got doodoo on my clothes, crackhead.

“ey man, you got some shit I can score?”

“No”

What the hell! Do I fit the description of a drug dealer? Tell me, cuz I got to know. I don’t even know what drug dealers are supposed to look like. Normally, I wouldn’t pay it no mind, but two seemingly separate people, asking me for drugs in a 15 minute span? With that volume, I might have gotten into the wrong business.

Frigg’in NARCs.

5 comments:

tedt said...

do you want a serious response?

You post a picture of yourself that is the most thugged out verion of furiouspac, and exclaim, "do i look like a drug dealer?"

What is one supposed to say? You don't look like a drug dealer, but look like the drug-dealer enforcer, beating down and making throat-slashing gestures to "strangers."

Come on furiouspac, show us a more wholesome picture, like the one of you being intense, or playing with your dinosaur eraser (your son) if you want to seriously pose that question...

The Pac said...

So I don't look like a drug dealer...

tedt said...

maybe you do... alot of drug dealers could look like drug dealer enforcers...

the distinction is very blurry

tedt said...

what are yo up to man?

Anonymous said...

hey paco, could you hook me up with some dope please???