Tuesday, April 04, 2006

California Love Part 1: The Boy Takes Over

Man I love California! Grrrrrrrrrrruuuffffffffffffffffffff

What's that?!?

woof woof!!

yo, this my blog! go away!

woof! woof! ruff! ruff! ruff!

ok fine...u wanna say something, go ahead. Sorry for the interruption folks but my furry friend here has something to say. See, while i was in LA, I got to live with my pops and stepmoms and they have dogs. One of those dogs is better known as "the boy." A little background information about the boy. He's a basset hound who's I dunno how many years old, but I think its just a shade over a year. WOOF WOOF lemme tell them who you are first!

grrrrrrr.... wrapping it up, the boy enjoys chewing stuff, licking his balls, barkin/howling, belly rubs, sitting on the couch and slobbering. He also loves visitors...here's a picture of him, though its not a real picture cuz I still live in the stone age and am without digital camera. But trust me, its a very accurate portrayal of the boy...


So now that everyone knows who you are, what u got to say?

woof! woof! woof! woof! woof! woof! woof! woof! woof! woof! woof! woof! woof! woof! woof! woof! woof! woof! woof! woof! woof!woof! woof! woof! woof! woof! woof! woof! woof! woof! woof!
woof! woof!

ruuf....rrrrrrrrrufffff....

for the folks at home, here's a rough translation. I think the boy was trying to tell everyone...

He's just a good old boy. Never meaning no harm. Beats all you never saw, been in trouble with the law since the day he was born.

Its sorta his theme song.

Anything left to say boy?

HEY! quit humping that dog!!!

WOOF!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

cool lookin' dog. kinda looks like a moose though.

Anonymous said...

WHAT KIND OF A NAME IS PAC ANYWAY?

IS IT LIKE A PAC OF GUM OR A PAC OF SMOKES?

Anonymous said...

Who said I look like a moose? I think I look more like Elvis...cause I ain't nothin' but a hound dog. Arooooooooo.....